Dienstag, 10. September 2013

I'm still alive!


Hey Peeps,
I know I haven't written in a looong time and I'm really sorry, I just had to fix a lot of stuff and get used to many things.
School started already and I love it, I couldn't imagine it being any better.
The people at school? Awesome! They are all so nice& friendly to me and I will hopefully find some good "friends" sooner or later, that's the only thing that is missing.
It happened a lot since I'm here and I saw a lot of cool places, on the first weekend we went to the Cincinnati Reds Game and it was just amazing!
love football, all the games so far have been so much fun and I'm sad about not having it in Germany.
I wrote my first test today in american history and what I have to say is, are you kidding me? - We got one worksheet that we have to learn, the teacher told us exactly what we have to study for which question, we even had 12 mins before the test to study it again (for the ones who did not study) because the teacher just wants us having a good grade and then it was just multiple choice except one question! THAT'S SO DIFFERENT! I mean I love it like that but in Germany they don't even always tell us about writing a test and if we didn't not study, they don't care, it's our bad grade. 
That's it for today, sorry that it's so short, I try to write as often as I can, but now I have to do my math homework! :)

I wish my friends in Germany a good start back to school on thursday, rock this year!

To all the people on my school who are reading this, even if I don't think that there are  a lot of people doing it, I wish you a good rest of the week, a good football game on friday night and a nice weekend! 

To 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen