Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013

Round and round.

Hey peeps,
Sorry that I didn't post anything the last time, but there is nothing really special these days. I will try to post more in the next time even if if's just a short post.
So last weekend we went out for dinner on friday because it was the birthday of my hostmum, my present for her was small because she'll get something big for Christmas, but anyways, it was soup in form of a Cupcake with the scent of lavender.
Then on saturday I went for a swim in our pool and to voluntary work afterwards until 10.30pm!
I went to a sleepover at a friend's house afterwards as well, she has 14 cats, that was crazy!

First some bad news, I've officially been here for 2 Month next monday. - It feels like it has only been one week! I don't want it to go by so fast!

And now some super good news, there are only 3 weeks left until I'm leaving for my Washington D.C trip!! I am so looking forward to this wuuhuu!
I will upload some pictures if that for sure!

Good week everyone!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen