Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

Thanksgiving

Hi you all,
so first of all I went to my first formal school dance which is called Coronation on Tuesday night, I had a lot of fun being with my friends, but in my opinion it wasn't something totally special or worth spending all that money on it like some people did, I didn't, but there were some people getting their hair done, buying expensive shoes an dresses, getting their nails done,etc. The next day when I woke up I didn't have to go to school because it was thanksgiving breaaak!
My first thanksgiving, I can only say it's amazing! We went to our grandparents' house, ate turkey of course, stuffing, pie and all the good things, after that we played some games like german uno, and it was definitely a lot of fun!
Well last week nothing special happened, except on friday, I had my first SNOWDAY! actually it was more because of the ice but oh well we had no school so who cares! Later that day it started snowing anyway, and the view out of my window now is totally b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!!! I love it so much.
In two weeks we already have our winter break aaaaaand christmas, it's the most beautiful time of the yeear - lights fill the streets.., but before that I have exam-week ugh, the last three days before the break I have two exams per day, I will probably only study on these days and being so tired but the good thing when they're over I can sleep because it's weekend and our two week break starts! It's so crazy how fast the time flies by and sometimes I still feel like I am only her since yesterday. When I came here it was so hot and winter/ december seemed yeeeeeeaaars away but oh here it is already, I just can't believe it sometimes and I want time to stop going so fast because I really don't want to leave, it's like my home here already and I love my family they're like one already.
Of course I miss my family and my friends too, but most of you knew that I always wanted to live in the united states and now that I'm here and finally "live" here it's understandable that I don't want to leave. But I shouldn't think about leaving right now!
So my car insurance is finally done too that means when the weather has cleared up, I will go on the road driving for the very first time and honestly I'm actually really kinda scared about that, I never imagined I would already do my drivers license! Crazy right?
Oh and the reason why I'm writing in english again is because my family here also wants to read my blog and it's easier for my german people to read it in english than the other way round!

Now Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen